AppraisalsThis is a written narrative report in compliance with applicable professional standards for the scope of work engaged for. Typically this product is requested for real estate asset valuation for purchase and sale agreements, mortgage financing, collateral evaluation, estate settlement, expert testimony, mediation/arbitration matters, insurable value, replacement cost studies, feasibility, and marketing purposes – to name but a few. This service is usually quoted on a per assignment basis on a flat, not to exceed amount.
ReviewsThis is a written narrative report in compliance with USPAP Standards Rule 3 for Real Property Appraisal Review, Development and Reporting. Typically this product is requested when the client wishes to have a professional evaluation-critique done on an appraisal report to document compliance with professional, regulatory, and client documentary standards and overall reasonableness. It can also be a risk management tool to help uncover the strengths and weaknesses and/or special conditions that support the value opinion. An appraisal review assignment does not typically result in a different value opinion – however such services may be performed in compliance with USPAP if necessary and required by terms of engagement. This service can be provided either on a flat fee or hourly basis.
The purpose of our services typically involve: purchase and sale agreements; mortgage financing; collateral evaluation; estate settlement; expert testimony; mediation/arbitration matters; insurable value/replacement cost studies; feasibility, marketability, and highest and best use analyses for client evaluation & planning purposes.
Primary MVC products and services are: Narrative Appraisal Reports. Other services include: Expert Testimony; USPAP Appraisal Review Reports; Advisory and Consulting; Market Research & Due Diligence Services.
Maine Valuation Company Partners have completed numerous appraisals, reviews, and consulting assignments on a wide variety of property types in Maine. A partial listing of these are included here.
- Retail Shopping Centers – Strip, Neighborhood, Community, Outlet;
- Hospitality Properties – Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfast, Inns;
- Residential Multi-Family – Apartment Projects – Market Rate;
- Mixed-Use Commercial – All types of Mixed-Use properties;
- Office Buildings – Medical, Professional; Owner-Occupant & Investment;
- Industrial – Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Wood Products;
- Special Purpose Properties – Self-Storage, Churches, Hangers, Marine, etc.
- Elderly Care Facilities – Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, Residential Care
- Automotive – Dealerships, Parking Lots & Parking Garages;
- Restaurants – Independent, Chain, and Franchise;
- Land & New Construction – Lots, Acreage, Subdivisions, Development, etc.
- Institutional – Hospital MRI facilities, Schools, Governmental, etc.
- Investment Grade Income Properties
- Marine Related and Special Purpose Properties